Books Appears in Edit
- All books
War Mages had different branches—each focusing on a different Supe category—vamps, weres, demons, Fey, and magical creatures like dragons.
Character / NatureEdit
- They are generally a lot more fanatical about their job than human police are.
- They had a liscense to kill and believed in using it.
- Used a mountain trail in the foothills of the Rockies as a training ground. (Pritkin had taken Cassie hiking there.)
Known Members of the Corps Edit
Events in the Series Edit
The purpose of this section is to be able to find things in the series. Please use References. This section may have spoilers. If you want to avoid spoilers, please don't read the summary for a book that you have not read yet. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning".
Jules got hit by a nasty spell when getting clothes for Cassie from Augustine's shop. According to Caleb Carter, a War Mage, the spell had to be one of the special orders Augustine was developing for the Corps.
Other Associated Characters, etc. Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ Touch the Dark, ch. 10
- ↑ Tempt the Stars, ch. 5, p. 63
- ↑ Tempt the Stars, ch. 4, p. 50
- ↑ Touch the Dark, ch. 3
- ↑ Tempt the Stars, ch. 24, p.282