- Homunculus is a kind of magical robot or automaton. It means "little man" in Latin.
Books Appears in Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
In Tempt the Stars (#6), Cassie and John Pritkin (from a few weeks earlier) go back in time to try to talk to her mother. They encounter a giant automaton-like creatures that seem bent on killing them. Pritkin called it a Homunculus. Cassie and John ar taken to Roger Palmer's cabin where Cassie learned the two Homunculus are ghost-powered from the ghosts themselves—Daisy and Sam.
Associated characters, places, etc. Edit
Book References Edit
See Also Edit
External Links Edit
- Homunculus - Wikipedia
- Homuncli, Golems, and Artificial Life - Theosophical Society in America
- How to Make a Homunculus and Other Horrors | Stuff to Blow Your Mind
- Homunculus: The Alchemical Creation of Little People with Great Powers | Ancient Origins
- Homunculus - Fullmetal Alchemist Wiki
- Artificial Men: Alchemy, Transubstantiation, and the Homunculus
- ShukerNature: GROW YOUR OWN HOMUNCULUS
- Homunculus | History of Alchemy